Important Information Regarding Anti-Bullying Teen Rough-Ing Foundation POSTER Contest, CONTEST RULES.
Official Rules 2016 Anti-Bullying Teen Rough-Ing Foundation presents POSTER CONTEST
THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES.
PARENTS, WE NEED YOUR HELP! WE NEED YOU TO WRITE A POSITIVE MESSAGE ON ANTI-BULLYING SO WE ALL CAN MAKE A Difference IN THE WORLD!
ELIGIBILITY: Parents are eligible to submit poster for the Positive Message on Anti-Bullying.
There will be several giveaway prizes awarded on the best design and we will advertise it to the media.
ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period will begin, August 20, 2016.
REGISTRATION FEE: Parents $10 for each poster, paid by the children parents.
DEADLINE: September 20, 2016.
TIMING: (Emails or Mail) Website, Logo/Sloan Message, Design MUST be received August 20, 2016 and after August 20, 2016 there will be a Late Entry Fee $20.
Completed Design should be sent to Email or Mail to Anti-Bullying Teen Rough-Ing Foundation, 7524 Olusta Drive, Dallas TX 75217.
Submitting an entry signifies that you have read and understood these rules and agrees to the terms.
NOTIFICATION: Will be through Email or Mail to inform you on the Best Design & Message that was awarded.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please contact
Star Strong at (214) 515-8678.
Starts: POSTPONE UNTIL:
August 20, 2016 - September 20, 2016
REGISTRATION FEE: CLICK BUTTON
FILL OUT FORM: CLICK BUTTON
AFTER September 20 , 2016 LATE ENTRY FEE $20
Important Information Regarding Anti-Bullying Teen Rough-Ing Foundation Poster Contest, CONTEST RULES.
Official Rules 2016 Anti-Bullying Teen Rough-Ing Organization presents POSTER CONTEST.
THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The 2016 Anti-Bullying Teen Rough-Ing Foundation presents POSTER CONTEST (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry, Parents at time of entry. Officers, directors, employees and agents of Anti-Bullying Teen Rough-Ing Organization and its respective affiliated companies, agencies, and immediate families are not eligible. The Contest is void where prohibited. Parents are eligible to submit posters for the Poster Contest.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Contest begins at 6:00 morning CDT on August 20, 2016 and ends at 12:00 midnight CDT on September 20, 2016. To enter: pay registeration fee, fill out the entry form and email Artwork Contest to , Anonymous users will not be eligible. The Poster must be original and the Entry may not contain material that violates or infringes any third party’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. The entry must not contain or be confusingly similar to any third party product names, brand names or trademarks. The Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous. The Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, death, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age. The Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Entry is created. There is no limit on the number of unique POSTER you may enter, each artwork is a registration fee. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or invalid entries. Once you submit your Entry, you will be officially entered into the Contest. Entries cannot be revised or altered once submitted. Once submitted, all submitted components become the property of the Sponsor. The First – Third Prize Winner may also be featured in promotional materials for the Anti-Bullying Teen Rough-Ing Organization. The First– Third Prize Winner will be selected no later than September 20, 2016 and will be contacted by Sponsor via First – Third Prize Winner’s email address and phone. The First - Third Prize Winner will be required to reply to the email within seven (7) days to accept the prize. If the First - Third Prize Winner is unwilling or unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited. In the event that multiple Entries are received with the same Poster the First – Third Prize Winner will be the first person who submitted the Poster based on the timestamp on submission. Any modifications or derivations of the selected Poster will not be eligible to win a prize.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS/PRIZES: (a) First – Third Prizes Winners Selection: One (1) Poster will be chosen by Sponsor as the most appropriate Poster for the Anti-Bullying Teen Rough-Ing Organization, in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion. The Poster must also be legally cleared through a comprehensive trademark clearance process; if the Poster cannot be legally cleared through this clearance process; an alternate First - Third Prize Winner will be selected. *The First - Third Prize Winners will win Prizes: 1st Prize - $100, 2nd Prize - $75. 3rd Prize - $50.
5. ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS TO POSTER: You agree that, by entering the Contest, you irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor all right, title and interest in the Poster throughout the world, including, without limitation, all trademark rights, and you agree to execute any additional documents Sponsor may deem necessary to evidence or effectuate such assignment. Sponsor’s rights with respect to the Entry include, but are not limited to: (a) the exclusive right to use, publish, display or reproduce the proposed Poster on products, packaging, advertising for purposes of trade and any other lawful purpose; (b) the exclusive right to alter, revise or change the Entry in any way; (c) the exclusive right to secure trademark and copyright registrations and other rights in the entry anywhere throughout the world; (d) the exclusive right to license, exploit, sell, assign, or otherwise dispose of the entry or any of the said rights included therein for any purpose which the Anti-Bullying Teen Rough-Ing Organization may see fit; and (e) any and all subsidiary rights in the Entry.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION; NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: Sponsor is not responsible in the event that the participant provides any incorrect, expired, or otherwise invalid information. The Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify any Entries that do not comply with the Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By accepting a prize, the First - Third Prize Winners irrevocably consents to the use of such winner's name, likeness, image, voice, performance (in connection with interviews and other recordings), biographical information, and statements relating to the Contest or Sponsor or its affiliated parties, without further compensation, in all world-wide marketing, promotion, and publicity carried out in perpetuity by any of Sponsor or its affiliated parties in connection with this Contest. First - Third Prize Winner further grants to Sponsor the right to use and publish their proper website, logo, sloan-message and state or country of residence online, in print ad any other media now known or hereafter devised in connection with this Contest in perpetuity. Prize winners may be required to sign and return, without limitation and to the extent permitted under applicable law, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a Publicity Release, Confidentiality Agreement and Assignment of Rights to Poster and any other documentation or instrument that Sponsor and/or its affiliated parties may require within five (5) days of receiving each such document. In the event of noncompliance with these requirements, winners may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, he/she is found to be ineligible, he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY: Sponsor and its affiliated entities are not responsible or liable for Contest Entries that are illegible, late, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, and all such Entries will be disqualified. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the Official Rules, and that Sponsor and its affiliated entities shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with: operation of the Contest, participation in the Contest; acceptance/possession (including, but not limited to, delays by shipping companies), defects, and/or use/misuse of a prize (including, but not limited to, cancellation/postponement of screening date); discontinued prizes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of registration and/or account information; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or internet service provider utilized by Sponsor; interruption or inability to access Sponsor, its affiliated entities and their respective websites, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to participant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Contest; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects; and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of Sponsor or any one of its affiliated entities. Sponsor shall not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages. Each participant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliated entities from and against any and all liability resulting or arising from the Contest and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sponsor or its affiliated entities, Title of this Contest may change during the Contest. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ALL LEGAL AND EQUITABLE REMEDIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Additionally, any attempt to cheat the Contest, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, may result in immediate disqualification of the entrant.
8. GENERAL INFORMATION: By participating, entrants agree (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from this Contest any person it believes has violated these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest if any fraud or other problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor its sole discretion. If Contest is terminated before the end date/time, If any such malfunction, error, disruption or similar damage occurs and impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Contest, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the Contest by posting a notice at the main address of Anti-Bullying Teen Rough-Ing Organization. Entrants agree to resolve any dispute individually, without resort to a class action
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS: Please submit a low-resolution jpeg or pdf of your entry so that it can be emailed easily, but save the original file or piece of art so that it can be re-submitted for production if it is a winner. If you cannot present the original when requested, you could be disqualified.
Design must be saved in a PDF document or jpeg with name, grade, phone number and college name.
Failure to comply with the guidelines could result in a disqualification of the artwork contest.
Logo must deliver a clear and positive message about Anti-Bullying. Death themes and art displaying negative consequences, etc. are not considered positive messages and will not be accepted.
JUDGING: There will be five (5) judges and done by Terry Allen, Star Strong, Educator, Instructor, and President of the College.
Artwork will be judged upon the following criteria:
Creativity – think outside the box
Design – make it pop with lots of color
Content – include
Optional – incorporate technology into your project
Winners will be notify by email or mail